Saturday, February 2, 2013

I have lobster legs

Hello!

Yesterday was a rest day. I was tired from the day before. I did take Lorelei to get her dress for my brothers wedding. She's the flower girl. And the cutest thing I've ever seen.


Last night we made more of the amazing goat cheese and red pepper pizza. This time I bough pizza dough from Trader Joes, much better! Seriously, I'm not sure why it took me so long to think of putting these toppings on a pizza. I might never order pizza again. 

This morning we lazed around drinking coffee until we talked ourselves into going for a run. It turns out my lungs don't like temps that are lower than 20*.  Since it was so cold I wore a warmer pair of pants. Sounds good, except they're loose on the bottom so the snow flew right up the inside of my pant leg, melted, then froze. Having ice rub against my legs for 5 miles wasn't super fun. It also left them red and irritated.



While I was thawing in the shower Paul made coffee and Chai scones! Yep, he's pretty much my hero.



It's normal to make scones in your running clothes right?

Enjoy your Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment