Sunday, February 24, 2013

I'm cold. And hungry.

And I need someone to rub my feet.

Yep, I just finished my long run. And by just finished I mean over an hour ago.

I did yesterday's 5 miles at an easy pace so I wouldn't struggle today. It was a good idea.

Paul did the first few miles with me and then I left him at home. He was tired and needed to sleep before he goes to work tonight, or he's just a whiny baby. I'm not sure. I really wasn't in the mood to run today, my stomach was a bit upset but I sucked it up and went. I was brainstorming with Paul about what pants would be best to wear if i had any "issues". I was joking, sort of. Hey, it happens, luckily its never happened to me. For the record, I was fine. Getting out the door was hard. It was even harder to leave my running buddies at home and set out again knowing I still had 5.5 miles to go. My good friends of Mumford and Sons got me through though. Nine miles done for a total of 30 this week. I'd like to do 35 next week but I haven't made a plan for that yet.

Random pics from the weekend:

Saturday morning coffee in the backyard.

Lorelei demonstrating her foam roller technique



Lorelei drew this picture of Paul and I. I'm the smaller head.



And this is one of her and I as cats. I think we look like veggies :)



Love that girl.

Hope you had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment