Friday, February 8, 2013

Snow day!

Yesterday I decided to start our weekend early and we headed north. They were supposed to get lots of snow and I wanted to get there before that happened. The roads were already quite snowy when we arrived but not too bad.

It snowed the rest of the day and all night.









Olive wasn't a fan.

Once the road was plowed I headed out for a run. There was still enough snow on the road to make running a lot of work. I kept it short, 3 miles. That wore me out. Running hills in loose snow does that to you I guess.





It was so sunny and beautiful out!

Also, today is my grandparents 49th wedding anniversary! They are two of the most wonderful people I know. Many of my best childhood memories involve them.


Love you guys! Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment