Monday, March 4, 2013

two 5 mile runs today

Hey friends.

This morning I went to the gym and did an easy 5 miles. Then Paul texted me and said he wanted to run tonight when he got home. It was sunny and nice so I agreed.

Lorelei and I got her her first Shamrock Shake today. I love those things and I really wanted one since I hadn't had one yet this year.

She loved it because she's a smart good and has good taste.




McDonalds really ruined all the fun though by posting the calorie counts on the menu. I guess that's the point though. Ugh. 530 calories for a small.

I wasn't' feeling great today. When Paul came home I was in the fetal position on the couch and very grouchy. I figured I'd feel better in a little bit, that was just kind of what had been happening all day. My stomach was upset for awhile and then felt ok for awhile. As soon as I was feeling better we headed out for my second run of the day. Another 5 miles. I felt good, I couldn't even tell that I had already run 5 miles that morning.

Dinner is two new things. Roasted Brussels sprouts and carrots from Food Network Magazine






And Rice and Veggie Cakes from Exclusively Food. Instead of making them as "cakes" we just made them in a square pan. Here is the link to the recipe. So good!


No comments:

Post a Comment