Friday, March 22, 2013

DC day 3

Hello! I tried to upload this yesterday but the Internet connection in the hotel is terrible. Just pretend like I got it up in time.

I slept in this morning and then went for a run. We ran around the mall again because we only had a little time until Paul had to be back.

We went to the Vietnam Memorial.



And then revisited the other fun things around the mall.





It was beautiful here today! I went to the American History Museum this afternoon. I didn't get through much of it because I only had a few hours but what I enjoyed the exhibits I saw.



Lunch was from the hotel deli. I didn't feel like going out to get anything else. Portobello mushroom panini for the win.



Afternoon wanderings.








Doug and Carrie came from PA for the weekend! We walked around and decided on Indian food for dinner. It was amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment