Monday, March 25, 2013

DC-final day

Yesterday was our last day in DC.

It was Paul's last day of conference so we had to be home Monday.

Started the day with a run with Carrie. It was great weather for a run. The company was good too. I'm so glad Doug and Carrie could come for the weekend.






We walked around afterward and got coffee. Lunch was one of my favorite meals of the trip.








Those pizzas were amazing. I wish we'd found this place earlier in the trip. I would have eaten there a lot. There was also a yummy mixed green salad that I inhaled. Running on an empty stomach does that to you.







We had a great time in DC. I really like that city. I was sad to leave but I really missed Lorelei. And the dogs. We should have had them shipped down there.

There are a few good things about being home. I won't have to pay $4 for coffee every morning. I won't have so much fun everyday that my running suffers because my legs and feet are so tired I can hardly stand. And the kid and dogs. But that's really it.

Back to real life. Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment