Thursday, March 14, 2013

Run, soup, run

So yesterday I wasn't feeling a run. I sat around feeling semi sick all day and when Paul got home I did yoga. Apparently I fell asleep on the floor during yoga, Lorelei woke me up when it was time for her to go to bed.

I did manage to make dinner. Black bean burgers and kale chips.

Those burgers are one of my favorite things to eat. They're so good I don't even put cheese on them. That's saying something because I love cheese.

Today I decided it was time to stop being a fatty and start eating normally (normal for me anyway) again. I'm not PMSing anymore so there's no excuse. And my week of shoving cookies and junk down my gullet is starting to catch up with me. I'm generally a pretty healthy eater without having to put much thought or effort into it.

I went for a short 4 mile run this afternoon. It was short because I knew Paul wanted to do a short run tonight when he got home. And I had to push the stroller. It didn't seem so bad today.

I showered (dumb because of run number 2) and made dinner. Soup sounded good.



Then I did another easy 3 miles. And ate more soup afterwards. I forgot to put my hair up for this run. I've never run with my hair down because why would you? It wasn't so bad though.

It was beautiful out there today!




No comments:

Post a Comment