Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Bathroom posture and moldy cheese

Here's something random I saw online the other day.

So now you know the proper bathroom posture. Your welcome.

Yesterday I did 5.5 miles on the mill. They were all full when I got there so I wasted time doing weights. I did exactly two machines before I'd had enough. Luckily 2 treadmills were open then. One had a non working tv so I chose the other one but quickly realized the man on the mill next to mine had the worst BO ever and I had to switch. Smells really bother me so there was no way I was going to be able to handle that. It was pretty amusing to see other people get on that treadmill and promptly get back off, I guess I'm not the only one that couldn't deal. I tried to watch Hulu on my phone but the Internet connection in the tomb gym was terrible so it wouldn't work. Neither would the new Jillian Michaels Podcast. I ended up doing intervals with music just so I could get done faster. 1 mile warm up followed by a 1 mile interval and 1/2 mile recovery. Repeat for 5 miles and then throw in a 1/2 mile cool down. Done.

Lorelei was really cute yesterday, she told me she wanted to run a mile with me so when we got home from the gym we ran up and down the sidewalk together and I told her it was a mile. She was pretty pleased with herself.

I got a haircut, that I don't love yet, but I'm sure I'll be ok. It's just a lot shorter and I didn't mentally prepare. It's my fault, I basically told her I didn't care what she did as long as I could still put it all in a ponytail without any pieces falling out. She did followed my only instruction so...



Dinner was quick, I didn't feel like cooking and we had to somewhere to be. I had a wrap. Spinach, black beans, yellow pepper, cheddar and honey mustard all wrapped up in 100 calories of cardboard whole wheat wrap.



The cheese, crackers and red wine I had for a late night snack was a great idea. I finished off three blocks of cheese, there was only a little of each left. I had extra sharp cheddar, Irish cheddar, and gruyere. Confession: I had to cut a moldy chunk off one of them. But it's ok to do that with hard cheeses. Don't believe me? Take Food Networks word for it.



And finally, it's getting warmer so I'll be avoiding the gym like I'm avoiding the flu and try to do lots of outside running. Even if it means I have to push Lorelei in the stroller. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment