Friday, December 14, 2012

8 Miles and a Sad Day

So this happened last night...we lead a very exciting life.

Of course I won.

I was planning on going to a Pilates class this morning but I couldn't get Lorelei out of the house in time. I just ran 8 miles instead. And stretched. And made friends with my foam roller. Days like today make me really glad I have a friend like that. My leg is a little unhappy. My pace was all over the place, I got bored so I varied it quite a bit. Overall it ended up being about a 9:30 pace.
I really like making salads out of random things. Salads made of only cold veggies aren't all that satisfying to me so I put other things in mine. Usually whatever I have laying around. This one had romaine (you can't see it in the pic, but I promise it was there), cucs, black beans, roasted butternut squash, cheese, and Red Hot Blues chips on top. It was pretty darn good.

Afternoon Christmas crafting.

It's a sad day out there in the world. In fact what happened today in Connecticut is pretty much my worst nightmare. I think most parents would agree. I'll be spending the rest of the evening annoying Lorelei with kisses and feeling very lucky and also very sad.

Be kind to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment