Thursday, December 20, 2012

5 Miles and Some New Gear

So...I took 3 days off hoping that would be enough time for my angry quad to calm down. Doesn't seem to be the case, but I ran an easy 5 miles anyway. I had to. I needed to. I was getting pretty grouchy and I could feel myself quickly going crazy. All the little things that normally don't bug me were starting to REALLY bug me. I just needed a good, head clearing run. Sadly, I didn't quite get that, but it was better than nothing. I'll take it. And I'll try again tomorrow.

So that I don't spend the next hour telling you how much I love running, let me tell you about how much I love finding cheap running gear. Those of you that buy this stuff on a regular basis know it's not cheap. I'm kinda cheap though, so I get really excited when I find running clothes that I can afford. I will say, when it comes to shoes and sports bras I will splurge. It's worth it. I usually find good, cheap stuff at Target and sometimes Old Navy, just FYI.

Today I tried out a new running tank from Old Navy, it cost a whole $11. It's cute, and worked pretty well. It has a drawstring at the bottom that cinches it. I had to untie it mid run though because it rode up, but was fine after that.

And I bought a pair of fleece lined running tights from Target. I haven't run in them yet but the tights I've bought in the past have held up fine. They are pink and were only $25!

Help a girl out, where do you find good deals on running gear?



No comments:

Post a Comment