Thursday, June 13, 2013

The giant on my treadmill

Lorelei was really excited to see the treadmill when she woke up yesterday. She was really upset when we couldn't fit it in our car and had to leave it at the store for Paul to pick up later. She kept saying "Oh no! What are we going to do?!" when we realized it wouldn't fit with her seat in the car. Now you all know how much I love her because I didn't choose to take the treadmill home over her. She's still my favorite. Priorities. 
I was obviously excited to try it out but it was really nice to be able to drink as much coffee as I wanted and be lazy wake up before I rushed off to the gym. 

The iPad fit perfectly right over the display so I could catch up on shows I like rather than watch the time and miles go by. 

I was a little worried about whether or not Lorelei would be good while I was running but she was. She chatted with me a little but most of the time she played and watched a little tv. 5 glorious miles later she wanted my attention so I called it a day.

It was rainy when Paul got home so I was nice and shared. It was hard for me though. 

I just realized that in that picture the treadmill, which normally looks huge, looks tiny with Paul on it. He looks like a giant! 

In non running related life stuff, my latest favorite afternoon snack. 

Iced coffee with vanilla almond milk and those coffee cubes I made.


On Tuesday night Lorelei and I met some friends at the park for a picnic. It was fun. And the view wasn't too bad either.

No comments:

Post a Comment