Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekend in pictures

And a few words.
It's Monday. Whatever. I gave myself a week off and now I'm getting back to it.

My youngest siblings graduated from high school this weekend. Somehow having a 3 year old doesn't make me feel nearly as old as this does. Love these kids!














She was checking out the ants. And squishing them.







My brother Doug and soon to be sister in law Carrie surprised everyone by driving up from Pennsylvania for the party.



Best way to label coffee. Good one mom!






Yeah, my sister is pretty bad ass.



One of my favorite pictures, back when I used to be his favorite girl...


Then we kicked the under aged out and had a real party! Just kidding, we were all too tired. It was more like a "have one beer and then go to bed" party.

No comments:

Post a Comment