Saturday, December 15, 2012

I'm Calling it a Rest Day

Hey guys!

No run for me today. My leg is really bothering me, even just walking. Call me crazy, but I'm just not a pill popper. I'd rather take a day off and try again the next day. I did do some foam rolling and dog walking. Neither seemed to help much. Olive enjoyed it though.


Lorelei demonstrated a new use for the foam roller...
And we messed around outside after church.


I have semi delusional hopes of getting a double digit length run in tomorrow. It's semi delusional because Paul is working a 26 hour shift today so he may be too tired to participate in my scheme, and my leg might still be a pile of crap. We will see.

Any of you have plans for a long run this weekened? I kind of miss weekend long runs. I'm strange, I know. There's just that feeling of accomplishment when you're done. It's awesome! 




No comments:

Post a Comment